DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- If your items are in stock, we will attempt to send your parcel within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- All orders with Australian PO Box and street addresses will be sent to you via Australia Post.
- You can choose from the following options for your delivery service.
- Standard Parcel Post delivery: Flat Rate of $12
The delivery times given by Australia Post for Standard parcel delivery are typically 2 or more business days with variations for metropolitan areas and country areas, as follows:
- Sending to same state (ACT/NSW):
- Metro – up to 2 business days
- Country – up to 5 business days
- Sending interstate (Vic, TAS, Qld, SA, WA, NT):
- Metro – up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country areas – 3- 6 business days or longer
- Australia Post Express Service: Flat Rate of $30
The delivery times given by Australia Post are 1-4 business days depending on your location. The Express Service by Australia Post offers ‘next day delivery’ as follows:
- Covers 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office boxes.
- Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres.
- Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only.
- If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post uses the fastest possible transport links, but it is not covered by their Next Day Guarantee.
- Australia post services -Tracking your parcel
- When your parcel is dispatched we will send you Shipping Notification email for your parcel, which will include a tracking code. Click here to sign in and retrieve your Tracking Code.
- You can follow the progress of your parcel using your Tracking Code. For Australian delivery addresses visit: http://austpost.com.au/track for a status update.
- If your shipping address is correct and you have not received your package or a delivery attempted notification card within the average delivery time frame (see parcel and express delivery information) then please contact us on email@example.com
- If you are a customer not living in Australia, we can deliver your products to you.
- You will pay the overseas freight charge as shown for your country in the shopping cart.
- We will not charge you Australian goods and services tax. It will be your responsibility to pay any customs and duty charges and/ or sales tax within your own country.
- You can choose from the following three options for your delivery service.
- Australia Post International Services -Standard
- Standard Parcel Post international delivery is charged by weight and dimension and there is a maximum limit of 20kg. For bulky items (over 20 kg) please contact us for a delivery quote.
- The average delivery times for Standard delivery internationally is 6+ plus business days.
- International orders can be shipped to a PO Box by Australia Post.
- Australia Post International Services -Express
- Express Parcel Post international delivery is charged by weight and dimension and there is a maximum limit of 20kg. For bulky items (over 20 kg) please contact us for a delivery quote.
- The delivery times given by Australian Post for international deliveries to major cities are 2-4 business days. Deliveries are longer to addresses outside of major cities and are likely to be longer to major cities and other areas in peak periods.
- DHL International – Express (For time sensitive deliveries word wide, you should consider DHL Express international delivery)
- The delivery times given by DHL are 3-5 business days depending on your location.
- This courier service is charged by weight and dimension.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm AEST should be received within 3-5 business days. Please keep in mind that usual delivery times can vary for some countries.
- DHL Express is a trackable courier service that requires a signature on delivery.
- The delivery time of your shipment depends will be shown on the shipping cost calculator.
- Please note that DHL does not deliver to PO Boxes – a physical address is required as is signature on delivery. In some countries a business address is required.
- Tracking your parcel
- Australia Post
- When your parcel is despatched we will send you a tracking code. In most countries you can follow the progress of your parcel using your Tracking Code.
- You can find your tracking code in the Shipping Notification email for your parcel [or in My Account]. Click here to sign in and retrieve your Tracking Code.
- For further information, visit: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/our-tracking-service.html
- DHL international express services
- In most countries you can track your shipment via an online portal. We will send you a link to the DHL portal. http://www.dhl.com.au/en/express/tracking.html
- You should see tracking events within 24-48 hours after you have received the tracking number/ID. The reason for this time lag is that in most cases the first tracking event only shows up once the shipment was handed over to DHL, i.e. once the shipment has left our warehouse.
- Customs and Duty Charges – Please note for all international orders:
- International orders may be subject to local charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Big Island Designs Australia cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Big Island Designs Australia will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- See also our general refund policy for international orders.